Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Oh.. I hope Joe loses!





So the guy in the picture above dons a Liebermann T-Shirt and with a few other hacks crowds out a small diner where Lamont had planned to meet with supporters.. disrupts the meeting with boistrous comments, forcing Lamont to meet with supporters outside. Then we find out he's a lobbyist and a "good friend" of Liebermann (probably has gotten a lot of "support" over the years).. so with his career on the line, he makes a sign, goes to protest another Lamont meeting and then ends up yelling at a reporter.. go figure.. I'm not sure Joe needs these kind of "friends"




Even Joe Lieberman's Yale College Roommate, David Wyles, wouldn't vote for him...

"Just so you know, there was no personal pique in this, no 40 years of bad blood or dirt between us. When Joe Lieberman and I were at Yale, we were roommates and good friends. I knew then that he was going to be "going places" in politics and, even though I'm much more liberal, I've always supported his runs for elective office -- until now.

His cheerleading for Bush and the War on Iraq, along with his Alito flip-flop, has finally made me speak out publicly. As I say in this letter –

"Sometimes you have to consider what's best for your country rather than what's best for your friend...If I were living in Connecticut, I would vote for Ned Lamont."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home