Monday, December 18, 2006

About Face! Soldiers Call for Iraq Withdrawal

It seems more soliders are speaking out against this war and are signing a petition for withdrawl.. too bad they didn't do it years ago!



Read the article here

"Lisa"--20 years old, E-4, USAF, Stationed at Hickam Air Force Base, Hawaii:

"I joined up two weeks after I turned 17 because I wanted to save American lives. I wanted to be a hero like any American child.

I supported the war when I joined because I thought it was justified. Only after my own research and the truth coming out did I learn how wrong I was, how--for lack of a better word--how brainwashed I was.

Now I know the war is illegal, unjustified and that our troops have no reason for being there.

When I saw an article about the Appeal in the Air Force Times I went online right away and signed it and have encouraged others to do the same."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home