Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bodies Exhibit

Last week, I went to the Bodies Exhibit... I saw that it was in the Netherlands when I was there and many people have since recommended it, however, I was unsure I wanted to go due to the controversy involving the source of the bodies :( I wasn't that impressed since I have witnessed surgeries and dissections before which are a lot more graphic considering the blood factor.. I am surprised it is so popular.. morbid curiosity, I guess

I don't like the 20/20 report showing the money to be made from the Exhibit, however, I'm more worried about the practice of Organ Haresting from Chinese "political" prisoners.. I think they are just arresting people off the street since there is so much money to be made.. sick >:P



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home