Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More Tuscany

After leaving the castle at Monummano Terme, I went to Pistoia for lunch and explored that cute little town.. it was near the castle so I had gone through it in the evening when it was much more lively.. I then went to Sienna to see that town.. which was very nice! There were lots of Americans there so I could hear some English :)





Lots of fields of sunflowers, wine and wheat :)



and great churches in towns along the way



The Hotel was build around a natural thermal spring and you could watch the water bubble up to the surface





The hotel has it's own thermal baths where they pumped in the water from the spring



They even had a steam room with chromotherapy :D



There is a beautiful natural warm pool.. which is the one that I found on Google and booked the hotel near.. I could have spent all day here, but the spa was nice ;)





It also has mud!



It comes through ditches and down a waterfall






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home