Friday, July 29, 2011

More Venice

Venice is a great place to visit, even with all the tourists in summer :) I thought Rome and Florence were busy, but Venice had the most.. maybe it just seemed that way beacuse of all the narrow streets and traffic routed over certain bridges :) There were more Americans there then I had seen before, so eavesdropping became a fun activity when strange situations arose :) I met a lot of nice people and had fun exploring the city.. and was lucky with nice cool weather! Here's a view from on top of the tower near the basilica






There were beautiful sunsets every night so I was out to enjoy them on land or sea :)





The city was even pretty at night by boat :)



There, of course, were tons of gondolas :)



and tourists going for rides!



There was tons of tourist stuff to buy!



The museum were full of interesting art




I even took the ferry to other outer islands



I saw the glass factories on Murano and all the great stuff.. too bad the trip home is so far! The guy said he could ship anywhere in 3 days.. doubt it, it's hard to get anything to Hawaii that fast, even from the Mainland ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home