Friday, August 12, 2011

Back to Holland :D

So after a great month in Italy and a week in Vienna, I'm going back to Holland to visit friends and all the places I love in the Netherlands ;) But first, I took a quick trip to Belgium to see Morrissey in Lokeren at the festival which was really fun :D Belgium is really nice and I enjoyed walking around Antwerp and Lokeren for the few days I was there.. I then took the train up to Amsterdam Central and worked my way to Dam Square where I bought a sim card for the iPhone so I could call people and have the Maps App so I wouldn't get lost :D



They have lots of street performers here too!



I even went up in a firetruck to look at the view :D





Watched the Gay Pride Parade :)



Lots of drunk spectators on boats.. It was one big party for all :D








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home